Best News Views and Images Website Room

Tuesday 1 April 2008

The Legend of Zelda Movie Trailer

The Legend of Zelda Movie Shots-When I first started bathing in movie news and updates via the Internet around ten years ago I used to be easily susceptible to foolish pranks. For fellow film geeks, movie websites were notorious for dropping a tidbit of movie news that the public was rock hard waiting to hear, only to find out later it was a malicious prank to help even out the bombastic traditions of April Fool’s.

Today, I’ve grown to become a cynical man. That’s why when making the rounds today online, when I came across the movie trailer for The Legend of Zelda I didn’t let my heart beat any faster. A project that legendary wouldn’t have snuck past my radar. Not now that I’m seasoned veteran in geekdom I knew the score.

Regardless, It’s a pretty ambitious and expensive prank and I admire the good people at IGN for coming up with it.

According to the report, the fantasy adaptation of Zelda is being written and directed by newcomer Sam Balcomb.

The character of Link will be played by JR Killigrew, Camille C. Brown will portray Princess Zelda, and Gregory Lee Kenyon is set to play Ganondorf. No mention of who will be playing Navi; according to the IGN report.

I'd love to see a Legend of Zelda movie!

The Legend of Zelda Movie Shots

No comments: