Best News Views and Images Website Room

Wednesday 12 March 2008

Lipo In A Box Control Bodysuit

I’ve tried them all: Flexees, Spanx, Miraclesuit, The Body Wrap—you name it, I’ve probably given one of their shape wear garments a spin. While there are specific items I like within each brand – there is one brand that I recommend across the board to everyone: Lipo In A Box.

Lipo In A Box is a product line that has accomplished what I thought could not BE accomplished. It minimizes and smoothes out problem areas, like ‘back fat’ and ‘lumpy thighs’ while at the same time, makes you feel comfortable and casual. So many pieces of shape wear that I find are effective are stiff and very uncomfortable. Every item from Lipo In a Box fits comfortably and makes me feel good.

One of my particular favorites is the camisole with under wire. If I have a particularly clingy top, the last thing that I need for people to see is my back fat. The camisole smoothes both my front and back, without minimizing my bust area. Unlike other shape wear, the fabric extends beyond the rib cage area. It can easily be tucked into another piece of shape wear or just naturally flow underneath the rest of your outfit.

Another reason that I recommend Lipo In A Box – their products are made to fit a wide range of women. From 90 lbs. to 275 lbs., every single product is made for each body type. How great is that? So many other brands discriminate and only make certain pieces for certain sizes.

The only possible down side of Lipo In A Box is their prices. I can buy camisole shape wear from my local department store for $28. One from Lipo In A Box set me back $46. Initially, the price will hurt, but when you see what you get for your money, you won’t even blink an eye about doing it again.

No comments: