Best News Views and Images Website Room

Saturday 8 March 2008

My three wishes


I wish I would find a genie that would grant me three wishes. My three wishes would help the people in the world and hopefully reinstate peace. My three wishes would be to cure the ill, make people understand each other and finally to revive loved ones.My first wish is to cure the ill. I would be able to cure the illness that has no cure and be able to save thousands of lives. Like think of cancer, HIV or even influenza. They don’t have a cure and because there is no cure, people who get them can get extremely sick or can even die.

My second wish would be to make people understand each other better. This wish would help people from different or even the same races to cooperate with each other better and give them no big reason to argue. With this wish there would be more peace in the world and less hatred.

Finally, my last wish is to revive the soul of the lost loved ones and reunite them. This way, I could give them a second chance to live and enjoy. This world is a dark and dangerous place and every minute about an average of a 100 people lose their lives due to natural reasons or accidents.

If a genie could fulfill my wishes, I would be able to help the people in the world and will hopefully bring peace to the world. I wish I could find a genie in a lamp to get these three wishes fulfilled and my dear friends if you do find one, try to convey him my message.

No comments: