Best News Views and Images Website Room

Thursday 28 February 2008

Kate Beckinsale: 'My Best Feature Is My Tw*t'!


They say a woman becomes more sexual with age, and if that’s the case Kate Beckinsale must have reached adult maturity. When interviewed recently, she couldn’t stop talking about her vagina!

Speaking to Allure magazine, the Underworld actress reveals: “I've only ever had about three boyfriends. Only a handful of people have seen into the Pharaoh's Tomb!"

Kate sinks to lower depths when asked about her best feature. She gushes: “My best feature is unfortunately a private matter, although I'm told it is spectacular. But you can't really walk it down the red carpet. What can I say?"

After a giggling fit, Kate then enlighten the interviewer, by silently mouthing the magical words: “My twat.”

If it really is her best feature, perhaps she should expose it in a short dress while getting out of a car surrounded by paparazzi. Leave your pants at home next time Kate.

No comments: